Writing resources for students in the health sciences (nursing, dentistry, pharmacy, physical education, social work). Includes links to resources on:
General Academic and Professional Writing
- Advice on Academic Writing at the University of Toronto. General academic writing resources.
- Engineering Writing Centre. Annotated list of technical writing links with an engineering focus. Some of these resources (memo, short report, outline) might be of use to other students as well..
- How to Cite Information from the Internet and the WWW in APA Style: An update by the APA of the information in the Publication Manual, 4th ed.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the APA Publication Manual
- Changes in the 5th edition of the APA Publication Manual
- Using MLA Style
- Council of Biology Editors (CBE) Style of Documentation
- Critical Reading
- One-Look Dictionaries: Use this site to search 55 scientific, technical, or medical indexed dictionaries.
Funding your research: